Emmanuel’s Children of the King Adventurer Club
The Adventurer Club provides fun and creative ways for children to:
* Learn about the Bible, Christian values, health and fitness
* Experience the joy of doing things well, make decisions, gain positive attitudes
* Express their love for Jesus naturally, learn how to best serve Jesus
* Learn good sportsmanship, nature and people skills
* Discover their God-given abilities to make decisions
Who Can Join?
The Adventurer Club is a worldwide organization sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Children of any faith are welcome to join. The Emmanuel Seventh-day Adventist Church is operating their programs for children ages 4-9. We have a Little Lambs program and Eager Beavers program that is designed for the younger children so they can establish a relationship with Jesus Christ in their first stages of life that will carry them throughout the rest of their life knowing and acknowledging who their Creator is and what he has done for them.
Children ages 6 and up will begin the Adventurers program which will continue to build on the fundamental basics of Christ and his love for each one of us. Children in this program will also look at various parts of the Bible, bible history and people who help us live Christian lives every day!
Our club meets every second and fourth Sabbath afternoon @ 3pm to 4:30.
The Adventurer Club is a Family Club where parents:
- are able to use their gifts to teach an award; make advertising posters; type letters, be counselors, plan special events or supervise games
- attend family nights and special events
- are entrusted with the precious gift of children for the purpose of training them for the kingdom of God
- are able to use the "My Family" component of the curriculum to provide your children the opportunity to help them reach their goals.
The Adventurer Pledge
Because Jesus loves me, I will always do my best.
The Adventurer Law
Jesus can help me to:
- Be obedient
- Be pure
- Be true
- Be kind
- Be respectful
- Be attentive
- Be helpful
- Be cheerful
- Be thoughtful
- Be reverent
- Club meetings
- Conference events
- Field trips
- Nature activities
- Outreach projects
- Members must be faithful in attendance.
- Parents must be willing to cooperate in the regulations and activities of the club.
- Members must pay a registration fee of $5.00.
- Adventurers must own a complete Adventurer Uniform. It is to be worn to all club sponsored events as directed by the club director. Each member will be provided with a t-shirt.
For more information, contact ShaRon Morsell at 443-624-2017